Registration: 8:30 a.m.|
Workshop: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Hosted by: City of Burbank
Sponsored by: the Global Recycling Council of the California Resource Recovery Association
2. AB2020 Background & the Governors Budget
3. How CA can continue to be a leader in recycling
4. Zero Waste and Packaging Waste Reduction in California
5. Possible Areas for Additional Research and Outreach
6. Opportunities for Coordinated Advocacy
7. Summary and Closing
This is a free workshop for CRRA members. All are welcome! Please register today!
Burbank Library - Buena Vista Branch (View)
300 North Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91505